- Bring resident and visiting foreign nationals to Shikoku
- Build a strong, community-based inbound tourism industry
- Discover, preserve and improve Shikoku’s tourist resources
- Promote employment of local foreign nationals and Japanese
Tour Coordination and Customer Service
I’m from Bristol in England, and I came to Japan in 1990. I’ve lived in many parts of Japan including Osaka and Nagano, but Shikoku is my favourite place.
I always thought it was a shame that so few overseas visitors made it to such a fascinating and attractive region, and so I began working with local travel companies to offer tours specifically for foreign visitors.
Besides planning general interest tours, I'm qualified by the Sake Sommelier Association as a Sommelier and Educator, and I arrange tours, events and courses for the enjoyment of Shikoku's excellent sake.
The following policy applies to cancellations on all tours.
- 20 days before the day of the start of the tour: 20% of the total fee
- 7 days before the day of the start of the tour: 30% of the total fee
- The day before the day of the start of the tour: 40% of the total fee
- The day of the start of the tour: 50% of the total fee
- After the start of the tour or no-show without notice: 100% of the total fee